Congratulations! Chubby is happy to be yours.
The very first thing you should do is register your Chubby Buttons. Anyone that registers is automatically granted a one year warranty from the date of purchase. You're also entered in to win a $250 amazon gift card!
After you've registered, let's set-up your Chubby Buttons!
What is this card about an important firmware upgrade?
We are very happy to announce the release of the Chubby Buttons Companion app! The app is available on both iOS and Android. It will help keep your Chubby Buttons updated with the most recent firmware. This is highly recommended for all Chubby Buttons 2 users! You don't need the app on a daily basis, it is just to send new firmware over to your Chubby Buttons.
If you have an iPhone with a physical home buttons (like iPhone7, iPhone8, or iPhone SE), please see this article
Download the Chubby Buttons Companion App in order to keep your Chubby Buttons Firmware Updated!
By the way, if you have a Chubby Buttons 1 (white color), please see this link instead:
After you've successfully paired, if you are an iPhone user, please read this quick entry on how to toggle your phone's keyboard and also make sure Siri works with your Chubby Buttons.
If you are an Android user, it's strongly advised to upgrade to the latest firmware. Please download the app above!
Now for the fun stuff!
- Try controlling your tunes. You can now fast forward and rewind within tracks by holding "track forward" or "track reverse". (iPhone only)
- Snap a photo or begin filming a video. Open up your smartphone's native camera app and hit either the "volume +" or "volume -" button to activate the shutter.
- Remove the protective plastic covering to the nonstick backing and stick your Chubby Buttons 2 to any mirror or non-porous smooth surface. It works like magic with no residue.
- Install the armband to wear your Chubby Buttons 2 while you're on the go.
- Activate Siri or Google Assistant!
- For Android users and newer iPhones without a home button, simply hold down "play/pause" for 2-3 seconds
- For older iPhone models with a home button, simply hold down "track forward + track reverse".